Monday, February 24, 2014

The First Impossible Dream

Whoopee!!

One of my top major goals has been reached!! We got it done on Saturday with only one more trip to the storage unit, my trusty Subaru, a pick-up truck and the friend who owns said truck!

Thank you, Ben!! J

And with 6 days to spare!!
The down side of all that is my body’s painfully vengeful response to my unusual enthusiasm and also that now I have a huge collection of heavy mystery boxes stacked precariously on top of each other in my (what I used to think was a very spacious) shed. Oh my! This spring will be the mother of all Spring Cleaning seasons! But at least I have one less monthly bill to remember!
To be truthful, though, in spite of all the body aches and pains, I am truly excited about getting this project done this year. I have, literally, tons of ‘stuff’ to unload and sell. Having no other income, I don’t mind turning un-needed things into that lovely, green medium of exchange. ;-)
Some of this will be done physically in yard sales (during which I intend to also sell baked goods). But while I am waiting for warm weather, I intend to have a ‘virtual yard sale’ on Craig’s List and the really valuable stuff will have to go on eBay. Think I’ll be busy? (That’s rhetorical!)
Well, I just wanted to share my big step taken in the right direction. I wish for all of my readers, present and future, equal success in reaching whatever goals are important to them! Leave a comment and share your successes!
Happy Monday to all!
Cindy Hurd




No comments: