Thursday, February 20, 2014

An Offer You Can't Refuse!

We are all busy, I know.

But this is a very rare and special opportunity that I want to offer to my readers and please feel free to pass it on.

Do you know someone - perhaps yourself, a friend or a family member - who wants to make more money, have better relationships, lose some weight or simply wants more fulfillment out of life? We all want something if we’re human.

As my readers, you know that I follow Bob Proctor and am a student of the Proctor/Gallagher Institute. It started over a year ago as I was thinking about my goals and dreams, and really reflecting on my life.

One of the solutions I found was in joining the Streaming Club. This is a weekly on-line LIVE presentation by Bob himself, one of the world’s master thinkers and achievers. Often, he opens the forum up to Q and A sessions where members can type in their questions and receive a personal answer from Bob and sometimes, even Sandy Gallagher, the CEO. One of the coolest features of the club is the ability to connect with other members via the chat box!

We're always looking for new members and I know it would be a good fit for all of my readers. We are hosting a VERY special webinar to cover what it's all about this Friday, February 21st. The scheduled time for this event is 11:00 am, Mountain Time, 1:00 pm, Eastern Time.

THIS SESSION IS COMPLETELY FREE AND OPEN TO MEMBERS’
GUESTS!!


This will require no more than an hour of your time and I guarantee that you won’t be sorry but to challenge you, just commit to 15 minutes and if you can pull yourself away, then go for it and leave me a comment as to why you were not interested. Deal?

I’m posting this early to give everyone an opportunity to get in on this fantastic opportunity so just click here to register for the event and enjoy! I hope to see you there!

Happy Friday Everybody! J


Cindy Hurd

No comments: