Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Happy Hump Day!

Between the programs I am invested in with the Proctor/Gallagher Institute and my continuing efforts to reach my organizational goal, my literary juices are running thin right now.

All is going well with the cats for a change and, in fact, even my favorite white Turkish Angoras are showing up and becoming quite friendly! The animal chores have become very routine and non-stressful although the laundry is seriously backed up at the moment...am sure to hear a loud complaint very soon. :-) 

The rented storage unit is almost empty with only about 16 boxes left, two chairs and two other pieces of furniture. I have nine days left to be out in order to reach that goal.

Every day something gets put away, some reading/studying gets done and everything else is at least maintained.

Now if I can only lose these sticky 15 pounds I’ve gained since the holidays began, I’ll be so happy I’ll have to change the name of my blog!

In the meantime, I will leave you with a simple quote from a widely renowned and respected man:

You may never know what results come from your action. But if you do nothing, there will be no result.
~Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

Enjoy your day!

Cindy Hurd


No comments: