Monday, February 17, 2014

Just Do It!

I subscribe to Ralph Marston’s daily inspirational emails. A few weeks ago I got one I had to print out and put on the wall above my workstation. The first two sentences are as follows,

“Are you overwhelmed by all the things you need to do? Then stop needing to do all of them and start actually doing one of them.”

I read this several times a day and it always makes me smile! It also gives me inspiration to do at least one thing next.

There are two other things helping me towards my goals this year. One of them is my new accountability emails that I send to the Proctor/Gallagher Institute and the daily positive response I am getting back. What a difference it makes when you know that someone DOES care.

The other thing is something different I just signed up for online. It’s a free “21 Day Boot Camp”; a series of videos, one each day for 21 days, of a lady talking to you about getting organized. The site is called, “Get Organized Now” and it’s owned by Maria Gracia. Here’s the link:


Now, I used to think that I couldn’t learn anything from anyone regarding the ability to organize. I was always so good at it I never paid attention to anyone else. Now I’m not quite so arrogant as to my ability to organize, which has become seriously challenged over the past 6 or 7 years!

Funny thing is it’s not that what I am hearing is new, but that I’m hearing someone tell me that what I used to know and how I used to live is good stuff! It’s not only okay but more than okay to be organized and orderly. I have these concurrent feelings of power and contentment that I am finally moving forward in many of the aspects of my life that felt out of control just a few weeks ago.

Momentum is such an interesting force of nature. I took a picture of a mini poster I got 2 weekends ago at the SGR Seminar.


It’s such a truth or Universal Law that once you GET going it’s easier to KEEP going!

So...on your mark, get set, GO!

Happy Monday, everyone! J

Cindy Hurd


No comments: